Sunday, January 11, 2009

My journey to publishing my first book


I have just had my first book published in the US (Dec 08), and would like to share the experiences I had on the way. Some good, some not so good, but eventual success is everything!

I am very proud and excited.


Over the next few postings I will tell you all about it. I hope I can help other hopeful authors achieve their dream.


I will show you short excerpts from my book, along with a few of the illustrations.


William's First Day


There was great excitement in the workshop.


William the Fairground was finally finished. He was a very smart white with a shiny green trim. His seats were black; he had two seat belts and could take two children at a time.


He was ready to come out of the workshop and see the outside world for the very first time.


He was really looking forward to being fitted to the merry-go-round, and going to the fairground to give the children rides.




I will be back soon. I welcome your comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment